- Read up on the pomagranate craze. http://www.smartmoney.com/spending/rip-offs/the-truth-behind-the-pomegranate-craze-22503/ Don’t forget folks…It’s a Superfruit! Expect to see acai, mangosteen and other fruits get hyper-marketed soon.
- Read Texe Marr’s book entitled “Mysterious Monuments”…there is a lot of illuminating information in this book (pun intended). http://www.mysteriousmonuments.com/
- Read “The SS Brotherhood of the Bell” by Joseph P. Farrell. Premise: how much of what we know can be attributed to Nazi’s? http://www.amazon.com/SS-Brotherhood-Bell-Nasas-Majic-12/dp/1931882614 Also be sure to read his other books on the pyramids.
- Sift through the web and find a book called “Calculate Primes” by J. McCanney. Also read up on his theories about Electrical Space. Not for non-techies! www.jmccanneyscience.com Hit me up if you want to go in together, code it up and see if we can calculate 2^32 digit primes on our iDevices.
- http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jun/15/luminara-festival-pisa-italy This sort of thing will be happening in Amerika soon. Enjoy while you can.
- http://www.kypost.com/news/local/story/Farmed-Fish-May-Pose-Risk-For-Mad-Cow-Disease/kKXNAOM6YEmY4CT43-Ei4Q.cspx Yes, that nasty, mushy, farmed Tilapia you eat could kill you.
- I hope this is a fake. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5540634/Phoenix-crop-circle-may-predict-end-of-the-world.html